The Sushi Grade Award
As promised yesterday the next very unique award was given to me by the same Sara over at Ordinary And Awesome that IÂ honorarilyÂ mentioned yesterday! Â And just so the suspicious bloggy world knows I had her on my award list (yesterday) long before she sent me this one and it’s not just me sucking up to her. Â So toÂ continueÂ theÂ honoringÂ may I present The Sushi Grade Award. Please make sure to visit all of these wonderful bloggy friends!
- From Dates To Diapers -Â She always has something interesting to read and that’s what it’s all about right?
- La Vida Ladybird -Â I really appreciate her personality and strength.
- Ma Vie Folle – Cuz she cracks me up!Â I’m a humor whore don’t cha’ know!
- Diana Rambles.…in a great way and she always makes me smile.
- Scary Mommy -Â Because with a name like that you just HAVE to check out her site.Â Psst….she’s not that scary.
- Our Life Upstate -Â She’s a very inspiring SAHM.
- Sunny Day Today Mama -Â She always has something beautiful captured by her camera!
- Hair Bows & Guitar Picks -Â Another mom we can all relate to. Oh, and the Momma can write!
- Thrifty Craft Mama -Â Great ideas for kids crafts and mom to some adorable little kiddos!
- Dore’s Diarys -Â A truly gifted and funny lady.Â And also because she’s recieved many other awards and I thought the Sushi Award would be a nice addition to her collection.
- Mom By Faith -Â I appreciate her and so should you.
- Life In Focus -Â Her blog makes me smile infectiously.
- Dust Bunny Hostage -Â The name really says it all!
- My Little Drummer Boys -Â She’s a fun Aussie mom with a twist.
- Momma’s Gone Over The Wall…. and I’m going with her…wait for meeeeeeeeee.Â OK that wasn’t very funny but she is.Â Check her out!
To recap how toÂ collect your award here’s what you do:
- Accept the award and place it on your blog together with the name of the person who has given it to you and their web-link to their site.
- Pass the award onto 15 other blogs you have newly discovered. Â Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for the award
Thanks to everyone on yesterday and today’s awards lists for making my life more fun!